Saturday, February 16, 2008

My funny Valentine...

Sweet, comic, valentine, You make me smile with your heart.


Your looks are laughable, unphotographable,
Still your my favorite work of art.....
This is the best Valentines day gift I ever recevied! On Valentines day she turned 15.
My funny valentine wanted Kansas dirt instead of cake, and had a birthday celebration anywhere there was a valentine decoration. We had a wonderful day at our homeschool center.
On Friday we walked around an old downtown street and did some window shopping. (getting some ideas for her bedroom) We had breafast and lunch out that day!
My sweet baby has grown so fast. She is now a lovely lady.
I love you sweetheart!

9 comments:

Lisa said...

It is different having a child that was born on a holiday, huh? Your daughter looks like you with dark hair though. It sounds like you all had a really fun day.

Simply Stork said...

Happy b-day...and I still think she looks more like me :o)

http://bp2.blogger.com/_A1Xbjk4uEks/RzVDTMAP3oI/AAAAAAAABPA/oyyH2lE1OcA/s1600-h/mom.jpg

your sis,
~simply~

dayz in and dayz out... said...

Hi Lisa,
Good to see ya.
I get that alot.
My sister (aka simply stork) has the dark hair so she get that alot too! I like her special b-day day. One of the nurses said "may she always get flowers on her birthday" My DH always makes sure she does!

Hi sis, Love your code. hahahah

Simply Stork said...

you got to past it into your adress bar to see it ???

I can't figure out how to do it the other way...grrr.

I love it that she always gets flowers on her birthday...:o)

sister ~simply~

Simply Stork said...

paste good grief...

(must add spell check to these comment boxes)

~simply~

dayz in and dayz out... said...

You and Max?

Simply Stork said...

yes, but you can almost see my face...(she looks like me)

I think it's funny cuz my kids look more like you?

I wish I had one with the birthday girl...must do that?

~simply~

momoflots said...

Hi Dayz in and dayz out,

I'm new here but you know me - your sis shared your address with me. What fun to see your pictures!!! Happy birthday to your big girl!!! Did your sis tell you my news?

dayz in and dayz out... said...

momoflots,
Yes, I know your news!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome and congrats! Please keep me posted! I'll come by some friday and give you a big hug. I'm so happy for you!

How are you feeling?