Tuesday, January 5, 2010

7:00am





7:30






8:00am

Another dark morning. It was so beautiful! To be able to sit and drink hot coffee and watch the day begin and enjoy the peace!
I love parts of each season. I wouldn't want the same thing every day. It seems when each season comes I'm ready for the change. (Spring will be soon those who hate the dreary darkness)


Breakfast:
Nothing. I wasn't hungry. I had coffee, but not to much. 3 smaller cups. Not great big mugs full.

Lunch:
Costco hot dog with my DH, lemonade

Dinner: Jambalaya with brown rice and chicken, 1/2 kielbasa, bacon and shrimp. Just a bit of all of those meats. Pepper, onion,thyme and tomato sauce. Salt, pepper and a little garlic. My DH loves it. I had a small bowl. Not quite enough for me so I had a bowl of cereal after. I don't think I ate enough today. I'm sitting here still hungry. I think I'll push through it.

Exercise:
Is shopping at Costco exercise? I did lift a 40lb thing of cat litter. But only once.

Costume for the day:

Brown corduroy skirt (thrift)
Oatmeal turtleneck sweater (gap)
Brown Mary-Jane's
No socks or tights. Still a bit to cool for that. It starts heater wars in the car :-) I'm wearing sock in the picture because my feet where cold at home.




Thought:
My husband's cologne is on my sweater. When I put my head down I can smell his scent. I love that.

Goals:
I hadn't planned on going out with DH. But everything else could wait. The girls were doing good in their school work. I'm all caught up on checking work and going over it with them. I wasn't planning on cleaning out the refrigerator today, but I needed the room. Oh well. It's done now and I finished everything I needed to get done for today. All that's left is to make coffee for tomorrow and plan lunches to take with us to co/op. It's only 9:30...p.m.

No comments: