It has been wonderful. I do not do change well, but this has been a great area. I have even made a few friends. I found the library and a few thrift stores. Such an adventure!
It has taken almost a year to find a new church, but it has been fun visiting others. From very conservative...my bent...to large and modern...the rest of my family. So we found one right down the middle. I could see myself serving there. The first time I have felt that way in years. What a nice feeling.
xo
3 comments:
What beautiful views you have! Is this still in washington?
Hi friend!
I am still in Washington.
What is up with you? How are you and your family?
We are doing well...Still hoping to move soon...i think we may have it all figured out by next year. Beautiful area that you have moved to by that way!
Post a Comment