And that's what it's been. A very busy week. I'm trying to get a good steady pace with the littles in schooling. I'm also trying to get ahead of my housework as well. I think we have a little to much comin' and goin' but I'm not sure what would go.
My husband and I are helping to teach a parenting class at church this month. This will be our 5th or 6th year teaching it. It is very interactive and full of support for parents that find themselves at a loss with their children.
We have 2 birthdays this month as well. October has just started and already I wonder what's happened to my calender.
Well, the Lord gives us all the same amount of time in a day. I will ask Him for His wisdom in how to spend it.
Blessings to those who visit this place.
5 comments:
I pray you find some down time. This time of year is so wonderful so reflection.
This is my favorite season too, but October is unbelievably busy. I've promised myself a few hours each week to get outside and just enjoy the beautiful weather. (We'll see if I manage it...)
love the pics of fall...and your description...but what I love most about this post is your glimps into your week...busy busy busy...It shows me I'm not the only one...
~simply~
I have to agree--Fall weather is the greatest!!! I enjoy it so much (when I'm not stuck inside teaching, that is) ;)
Love all the fall pics.....i am really enjoying fall as this is only the second one for me here in Oregon. We used to live in Tx and we just didnt have the four seasons like we do here. We went out and collected leaves of many colors last year cuz we were so amazed by it.
Post a Comment