One is better, another sick.
I'm finding it hard to get anything done that needs to be done... like school! I have only one week with both (little) girls in over a month. The older girls do more independent work. I'm glad for that.
So, we have child #2 with 104* fever for 2 days now. I'm going to the doctor for a recheck on the the last sick girls. I'm asking for her to check the next one too.
I have great plans to post! I really do.
My girls and the house are just at the top of the list right now.
Blessings
3 comments:
Your priorities are in the right place. Don't worry about school...they (and you) need to rest. Praying an end to the illness in your home!!
Your girls and the house belong at the top of the priority list. The rest can wait. Hope everyone is starting to feel better!
Thanks for the info on allergy meds. I will have to look on line since i have never seen the super supplements store. I will try anything.
I am sorry to hear the sickness stuff is making the rounds at your house but you do have your priorities in the right place. Family comes first and i will keep praying for you and your family.
Post a Comment