
Our girls.
This is our oldest. She loves to study. Time spent in a book is time well spent to her.
Ok, this is crazy girl! I couldn't find a picture of her that her face wasn't open givin' a crazy expression and the peace sign. This girl just wants to have fun. On the other hand, she has a very soft heart and will cry with you if you need her to!
And last but not least... the spit-fire. She can do anything...well just about. She takes piano because she has to. Never practises but passed her songs every time! She wants to be a chef and I believe she will be. She is always dreaming up "additions" to everyday meals. She is also a very adventurous eater.
9 comments:
All of them are beautiful!! You must be very proud. All having a specific talent and each having their own goals...Exactly what we want for our kids.
:-)I am proud of them! They are wonderful young ladies.
Oh my goodness--you have some hilariously diverse personalities around there! Never a dull moment, I suspect...
What cute and expressive girls you have. You guys look like you have a lot of fun together!
Hi new mom. Welcome!
Hello Angie, Good th "see" you.
Yes, Never a dull moment and we have a lot of fun together. The trouble with fun is the lightheartedness that can happen when correction is needed. Not on my part as much as theres. It can be a struggle at times to keep a balance.
I do believe I have the gift of sarcasm.
I'm try hard to work on this. It can be painful to the girls who are on the sensitive, and build thick skin on the ones who are strong.
I love the pictures of the girls. They are all so beautiful. I try not to post 'cause your sis says I am too expressive, but I just can't help it this time. You got good shots of them. Your are right about Hil, she is so much more beautiful than you can capture "the girl just wants to have fun" (your quote).
Mom
I love the pics of the girls...and the one at the top is funny...great shot! Silly girls (lol)
~simply~
(Come on over...I got something for ya!)
to my site :o)
~simply stork~
Post a Comment