I've been tagged by my sister at http://simplystork.blogspot.com/
4 Jobs I Have Had
Picking berries, Collectors Choice (restaurant), housekeeper, in home childcare.
4 Movies I Would Watch Over and Over Again:
lol, This is how I watch movies :0) Let me see, Pride and Prejudice, Anne of Green Gables, Farmers Wife, and any Walton's or Little House on the Prairie (You like how I snuck in a 5th)
4 People I E-mail Daily:
Believe it or not, the only person I email regularly is myself....let me explain.
I like to do research. About anything really. When I get going and find a good article to read, I like to print it up and read it or save. So I e-mail it to myself.
4 Favorite Things to Eat:
Anyone who knows me know I love to eat! Some eat to live, but I live to eat. My husband and I have great dreams of travels around this great country of ours eating and while we are at it, seeing the sights and meeting new friends.
Is coffee a food? I love a good teryaki burger with Swiss cheese, Halibut and chips, soup (of any kind) and homemade bread.
(This list is subject to change based on my mood)
4 Places I Would Rather Be:
In my kitchen. Camping with my family in the C.O.W (cabin on wheels, aka, trailer) On a good hunt at a junk store. Stuck in the snow (in the kitchen of my c.o.w after a great find at a junk store)
4 Things I Look Forward to This Year:
Spring and fall, my two favorite times of the year. Painting my open concept home (yikes) Hiking with the girls north of us (beautiful!) Getting some debt paid off= freedom!
Ok, I don't think I have many readers to tag so if you feel so inclined to do this, I'd love to know. Drop me a comment and I'll learn a little about you!
4 comments:
Ok Lenni here you go:
4 Jobs I have had:
Worked in a Deli,
Worked for the Youth Conservation Corp in California(favorite job),
Daycare,
Macy's wearhouse as a tagger
4 movies i would watch over and over again:
Everafter
Twister
Dante's Peak
Day After Tomorrow ( I like disaster movies:)
4 people I email daily:
My DH just to tell him "i like you"
My Mom
Friends in Tx
Myself
4 Favorite things to eat:
Coffee IS a Food at least in my book :)
Chocolate Cake or brownies
Menudo
Tamales
4 places i would rather be:
Thrift store shopping any day!
Some place warmer(too cold here)
A women's retreat: havent been to one in a while.
Camping at Loon Lake (cant wait for warm weather)
4 things i look forward to this year:
Camping/hiking
Going opal/fossil/gold/sunstone digging.
My son starting his Senior year in September.
Fall: My favorite time of year!
That's wonderful Lisa. Thanks for sharing!
I think I've been tagged a half dozen times, so I'll spare you the rerun. Glad to know you survived the closet cleaning!
thanks for doing the tag...
yum teryaki burger with Swiss cheese...brings back memories...yes it does...
~simply~ ie: sister :o)
Post a Comment