
I am amazed how much stuff can get "put away" in the closets.
The large picture is a shot of my clothes closet.
Not to bad eh?
Here are a few shots of the finished product. My DH saw me working and joined in to clean his side as well. So I do have a completely cleaned closet.

Some cloth boxed to help organize things. Hats, some stuffed animals from childhood, and adulthood for that matter, and my pullover sweatshirts,

a cloth shoe rack to get the shoes off the floor,

a new place for the laundry basket and a box of camping clothes,

Here is the amazing part of our task. This is what came out of our bedroom closet! 4 black 33 gallon garbage bags, 2 13 gallon white garbage bags, and two boxed of junk! We where shocked!

My next project is the garage, office/bedroom/junkroom, and the closet in the back of the room. But not today :0)
Blessings
9 comments:
Looks great! I love to organize and am convinced that it saves time in the long run! Unfortonatly, not all of my family agrees with me on this...(smile)
Is that you my friend from Idaho? Glad to "see" ya if it is!
WOW I am impressed!!! I just took before pics of my walk in. I do not want to show mine it is so bad...of course I have not done anything to be able to take after pics!! Great job!!
I am so jealous of your closet as i have a small little apartment closet. I can see what you mean about how you love shoes! I own about a total of 7 pairs and 3 of those are flip flops for summer :)
It is amazing what can end up in the closet especially my kids closet. I love how you organized everything, it looks so neat. It makes me want to go fix mine :)
Hi Bren! Good to see ya. I look forward to your closet makeover, if thats what your up to :0)
Lisa,
Love,love,love shoes! I have a box of summer shoes downstairs...I need to go through...again!
I am praying for some snow here too cuz the kids had that one day and are wishing it had lasted longer....maybe in the near future.
Wow ... looks like you did it - AND - with help! :) I haven't visited in awhile and was wondering what you used to dip your pretzel's for the "cookie day" in a previous post?
Have a blessed day!
That's such a good feeling! I've been working on the kitchen this week, but need to start on all the closets again. I do it twice a year and make 3 piles--throwaways, yardsale/Ebay & Goodwill.
Hi Angie! Great to see ya again.
We have tried many things for ours pretzels in the past. Last year I found almond bark! It's cheap and it melts wonderful in a small crock-pot or 1-2 min in the micro. It gets a nice gloss and it has a wonderful flavor! I will never try anything else! I find it at Wal-mart. I have also seen it at local grocery stores too. Wal-mart has the best price. It was about 1.79 for 2 lbs. You can't beat that. It also comes in choc. and I'll be doing peanuts in that next year.
Blessing to you friend :0)
Post a Comment