Hi, I'm "Simply." I'm Dayz in and Dayz out's sister. I am posting to tell all you faithful ones who keep checking this site for updates...That yes indeed it is time for one :o) but unfortunately there is a problem...the laptop that holds all the blogging information and photos has a hiccup and is now in the shop...Please keep checking back for updates... She so enjoys her visits with you all :o)I'll try to keep you posted on the progress...
~simply~
9 comments:
Hi there!,
I have been missing your face also!
It has been too long! Our "other sister" got me up and going with the blogging! I think I am gonna like it! Prayed for you and your family last night...you were on my heart. Miss You...~KSR~
Thank you for your prayers. I love your heart! It has been to long. Will I see you thurday? We just got over the flu...again! But I'm glad to say we are on the mend. One has a lingering cough. I never got sick enough to go to bed but havent had much gusto lately.
I can read, I just cant post.
momtogirls5
Nice spelling. Fingers goin' to fast.
Delete that comment above mine. Blogger is warning about those--and those similar to them.
Now, I found your blog through a google search on feminine dress and I could have written your profile. Oh wait, I think I did! :)
Hi there! I am still learning that I can go back and see if someone replied to something I have said to them. I did not realize that. I thought the replies came back to my blog...so much to learn! Thank you for your kind words and yes I will be there on Thursday. After I was done being sick that lack of gusto feeling lasted me for a long while after. See you in the morning....~KSR~
I don't know how to delete. WAAAAAA I want my laptop back!
Welcome Brenda! Thanks for the infor and for droppin' in.
I did it. I deleted it!
I was WONDERING what had happened to you! Hope you get the computer back to normal soon. I miss you!
Hi Dayz,
I miss you. Hope all is going well at your home. Sounds like you had a germy winter!! Hopefully warmer weather will get rids of those pesky bugs (if is ever comes!!) Can't wait to see your blog again when your laptop is fixed:0).
Love,
Mom of lots
Post a Comment