Hi, It's "Simply" again...I just wanted to say a very Happy Birthday to not only a wonderful sister...but a wonderful Teacher, Hostess, Aunti and Friend!
Happy Birthday :o)
(suprize to dayz :o)for more birthday wishes click here and here)
Happy Mother's Day to you! I am so glad I have gotten to know you these last few years! How funny to have connections and to still to have never met till we did. You are a good friend and I treasure knowing you! I can not even imagine not knowing you. Enjoy your day, You are truly blessed with a house full of young ladies who are lucky to have you! Happy Mother's day....Love Kim
Happy Mother's Day! I so enjoyed my meal. Every thing was so delicious. You know how much I love barbecue and potato salad. Your broccoli salad was exceptional! Was the geranium from you? I really love plants on the deck but our favorite plant place is gone forever. I just can't bring myself to buy the pathetic plants at the hardware or grocery store. When we feel well enough I'm going to have Dad take me to Molbac's they have excellent begonias and impatiens. I have those beautiful plant stands. Dad isn't too excited because my beloved dog Clyde knocks them over. My comments are always way too long, I guess our 2 hour phone calls and regular e-mails and visits aren't enough! I guess old ladies have too much time on their hands when their wonderful daughters do the floors and the dreaded dusting! Such a life. Thank you honey. I am looking forward to your new blog updates. I know how busy you are but we keep looking. Love to you and all the darlings, granenz
Dear Dayz, I just wanted to tell you Happy Mothers Day!! You are such a great mom and I know how hard you work at this job we have. I am so glad to know you and your sister!! You are both blessings to me! Hope you had a wonderful day with your family!! Blessings, Mom of lots
8 comments:
I totally forgot your birthday is in May too! Hope you have a great day!
Thank you Lisa! Guess what we got back! I'll be updating soon.
Love you too! Happy Birthday!
Love ~KSR~
I have something for you over at my blog...come on over and see...
~simply~
Happy Mother's Day to you!
I am so glad I have gotten to know you these last few years! How funny to have connections and to still to have never met till we did. You are a good friend and I treasure knowing you! I can not even imagine not knowing you. Enjoy your day, You are truly blessed with a house full of young ladies who are lucky to have you!
Happy Mother's day....Love Kim
Happy Mother's Day!
I so enjoyed my meal. Every thing was so delicious. You know how much I love barbecue and potato salad. Your broccoli salad was exceptional! Was the geranium from you? I really love plants on the deck but our favorite plant place is gone forever. I just can't bring myself to buy the pathetic plants at the hardware or grocery store. When we feel well enough I'm going to have Dad take me to Molbac's they have excellent begonias and impatiens. I have those beautiful plant stands. Dad isn't too excited because my beloved dog Clyde knocks them over. My comments are always way too long, I guess our 2 hour phone calls and regular e-mails and visits aren't enough! I guess old ladies have too much time on their hands when their wonderful daughters do the floors and the dreaded dusting! Such a life. Thank you honey. I am looking forward to your new blog updates. I know how busy you are but we keep looking.
Love to you and all the darlings,
granenz
Dear Dayz,
I just wanted to tell you Happy Mothers Day!! You are such a great mom and I know how hard you work at this job we have. I am so glad to know you and your sister!! You are both blessings to me! Hope you had a wonderful day with your family!!
Blessings,
Mom of lots
I love you mom.
Post a Comment