Friday, July 11, 2008

Guess who I am....

I am Elinor Dashwood!

Take the Quiz here!

4 comments:

momoflots said...

Hi Dayz,
Hope your summer is going well. Are relaxing and having fun? The sun finally came out!!! Yahoo!!
Blessings,
Mom of lots

Simply Stork said...

hey...we are the same...hmmmm

sisters do think alike :o)

~simply~

dayz in and dayz out... said...

Hi momoflots,
Yes, summer is flying by! The sun had been perfect! Not to hot, not to cool. I say it's just perfect!

Hey, when's that baby due?

momoflots said...

Good Morning Dayz,
I'm SO glad it's not been too hot as baby is due end of August. Baby will be arriving right before school starts. My sweetie is planning on taking quite a bit of time off as he has a lot saved up to help. I'm so glad as starting school and recovering from birth at the same time seems daunting to me. I'm getting really excited to meet this new one!!:0). Have a great day!!
Blessings,
Mom of lots