Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A Week In Dresses

Day 2

What I Wore Today:
Top:  Basic brown t-shirt, Christopher&Banks sweater(thrift)
Bottom:  Talbots tulip cut skirt (outlet)
Accessories: Pashmina scarf (a gift from my mom)


What We Ate Today:
  • Breakfast: water, coffee,o.j., bacon, scrambled eggs, hash browns and toast with jam
  • Lunch:  chicken sandwich, shared fries, water
  • Snack: coffee with cream
  • Dinner: BBQ  Pulled Pork Sandwich, broccoli slaw, water and an apple crisp with plain homemade yogurt on top.















How the Day Went: (for the most part)

Well, it went something like this...
Up and coffee. Shared time with an early risen 4yod.
Dried a load of laundry. Did my hair and face.
Dressed for the day...this can sometimes take me a while.
Made and ate breakfast with the family and the cleaned the kitchen.
Put pork butt in crock pot.
Checked on the schooling. Switch laundry loads. Folded dry and put things away.
Ran errand (needed new sneakers for one and medicine for another)
Went to the library.
Grabbed something for lunch.
Went to store. Couldn't find shoes that fit.
Went to shoe store. Perfect!
Headed home.
Finished school in kitchen.
Made slaw and unloaded/loaded dishwasher.
Well...the rest is the same as your house I'm sure. You get the just of it anyway.
Sorry, no picture of dinner. I wish I had. It was yummy.















My life may seem dull to some but it is not to me. I love it.



No comments: