Sunday, October 28, 2012

A Week In Dresses...

Day 4



What I wore:


Top: Eddie Bauer white long sleeved top

Bottom: Old Navy Khaki skirt
 
 
What I Ate Today:
  • Breakfast:  water, coffee, biscuit with ham
 
 
 
  • Lunch: water, salad with feta cheese and Italian dressing.



  • Dinner: water, Arroz con Pollo

Didn't do anything outside the home today. Still had a sick little one. It was a day for cleaning things that get overlooked.
Declutter, declutter and more declutter. That is my goal. It makes life easier to not have so much stuff about.
For the most part, things are clean and tidy. But...I have spaces that are filled with things I think I might need later and things I am hanging on to for others. I will keep things like dishes and such for my girls until they move and/or marry. Then they will need to decide if they want to keep it or give it away.
For some reason people are bring their stuff here to be stored because I "have the space". Just because I have the space doesn't mean I want to fill it.
I am having a hard time letting go of my mother's things. There is such a connection to her through her stuff. I am letting go slowly. Taking my time to go through and determine if it is something to keep, share, give away or throw away. I wish she was here to direct me a bit...
 
 

No comments: