I was very inspired by you and your blog. I am thankful for the week in dress as I was able to find your blog through Candy's idea. I will continue reading!!
I found your blg through Candy's site, and I love your outfits/ shoes. I would wear skirts even more than I do (work in prgress) but I don't often find styles I like in my size. I love your style! Thanks for sharing! Shari
7 comments:
I was very inspired by you and your blog. I am thankful for the week in dress as I was able to find your blog through Candy's idea. I will continue reading!!
God won't ask anything of you that's too hard to accomplish with His help. Blessings!
Cure red shoes!
Hi! I found you through Candy's blog. I love your outfits- especially the last photo in the black skirt. SO PRETTY!!!
His,
Mrs. U
Thank you ladies! I was so blessed by all my sweet comments and new friends I've met this week.
I also found your blog from Candy's. The dresses are beautiful! You look like such a lovely lady of the LORD. Thank you for sharing your pics!
I found your blg through Candy's site, and I love your outfits/ shoes. I would wear skirts even more than I do (work in prgress) but I don't often find styles I like in my size. I love your style! Thanks for sharing!
Shari
Post a Comment