
Cloudy and cool. That's just what I saw this morning as I peeked out the window to check the weather. It can change from one hour to the next this time of year. My picture is a bit dark. The top is black and the skirt is an dark army green.
I have become quite found of long skirts without slits. It needs to be wide at the bottom so that you can walk with a normal stride and not teeny tiny little steps. We have a huge SUV that takes a bit of a hop to get into. I feel more comfortable hoppin' in when I know that everything is still covered as I step up. A slit tends to get twice as high as I lift one leg up.
I have sewn most of the slits in my jumpers and skirts at least half way. Just high enough for a comfortable stride.
Well, it's been a busy day. We go to a home school center in a neighboring town. The girls love the classes we get to take. Nothing core. Just fun. Spanish, piano, voice, cooking, art, and sewing. It's fun for them....long for me :-)
Off to get supper finished. Beans and cornbread. Yummmmy!
No comments:
Post a Comment