the day and the life of a mother of five young ladies.
Sunday, September 23, 2007
A week in dresses Day 7
It's been a busy and wonderful week. Enjoy the Lord's Day. Genesis 2:3 And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.
Thanks for sharing your week of feminine and modest dress with us. You have great taste and are a very classy woman. I can't believe the week is over so quickly!
Yes Tammy, the week went by soooo very fast! I had a great time looking at all the others as well. Thank you both for such kind compliments! I am blessed by that. Some would say I'm frumpy or old-fashioned.
3 comments:
Thanks for sharing your week of feminine and modest dress with us. You have great taste and are a very classy woman. I can't believe the week is over so quickly!
God bless,
Tammy
www.homeschoolblogger.com/hutcheson
what a lovely comment Tammy gave...I was just gonna compliment you on your cute shoes.
~simply~
Yes Tammy, the week went by soooo very fast! I had a great time looking at all the others as well.
Thank you both for such kind compliments! I am blessed by that. Some would say I'm frumpy or old-fashioned.
Post a Comment